Peterbilt Motors Mack H.
This is an excellent course. The material is of a rather dry nature, but the
presentations are well thought out.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Charts, exercises, identifying the
correct lifting equipment.
Wheelabrator Patrick G.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…..) It was very informative.
Nucor Steel Jon V.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Pace, content and delivery, very
satisfied. Will send others.
Marathon Oil Don E.
Practical - Good Course!
Course Objectives to be tested on:
• Understand the functions of all major system components.
• Use schematic diagrams to analyze and troubleshoot the electrical
• Understand the procedures used to test for proper operation.
• Explain proper set up and adjustment procedures for the system.
• Identify and correct motor problems
• Learn proper use of test equipment.
• Trouble shoot hoist and traverse (bridge & trolley) controls