Trinity Rail Luis L.
Well presented and relaxed.
Marsulex Mike M.
Just really want to say thanks to Morris, P&H, Konecranes and especially (our
Instructor) for a truly phenomenal job.
Wheelabrator Mike S.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) Good material and knowledge.
Lafarge NorthAmerica James C.
We were pleased with the training and saw an improved reliability of crane operations with the trained operators.
Campbell Soup James M.
(What I liked most about the seminar was…) The instructors ability to keep my
attention and make the seminar interesting.
This crane training course highlights electrical maintenance procedures for all types of A.C. crane controls including A.C. full magnetic, stepless and adjustable frequency drives. This crane course is considered the basic orientation to electrical maintenance.
- Identify the function and operation of single speed, two speed, step type, secondary reactor and adjustable frequency A.C. crane controls
- Analyze power and control circuits
- Identify problematic motor symptoms and correct their causes
- Perform control system inspections, tests and adjustments
- Analyze operating characteristics for troubleshooting control system failures
- Overhead Crane Electrical Safety
- Overhead Crane Electrical Regulations
- Electrical Tools
- OHMS Law
- AC Motors
- Wound Rotor Motors
- DC Motors
- Motor Maintenance & Troubleshooting
- Power Distribution
- Crane Electrical Components
- Fuses & Circuit Breakers
- Motor Overload
- Mechanical & Electrical Interlocks
- Transformers & Rectifier
- Limit Switches
- Motor Thermistors
- Brakes & Electric Load Brake - Magnetorque (TM)
- Master Controller, Radio Controls & Crane Pendants
- PLC & Crane Monitoring Equipment
- Crane Overload Limiter
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
- Basic Speed Control
- Hands-On Student Labs
- Tour of motor manufacturing facility